Students And Alumni
New and improved BroncoJobs powered by Handshake is now available to students. The Boise State Career Center is excited to announce that we have transitioned to a new job posting and career management system, BroncoJobs powered by Handshake. Handshake is a modern career development platform that is user and mobile friendly.
Great features include:
- Internship, part-time, and full time job search
- Career exploration resources
- Career related workshops and presentations
- Employer events, including Career Fairs
- Links to career resources
- An optimized mobile experience
Current Student Login:
Log in to your student BroncoJobs powered by Handshake. Click on “Boise State University Sign On” and use your my.boisestate username and password. (If you’re already logged in to my.boisestate, you’ll be taken directly to your BroncoJobs powered by Handshake home page.
Here are some external resources to help you navigate your student account:
- Students: How to sign up for Handshake
- Students: How to add (upload) a new document
- Students: Applying for jobs
- Students: How to sign up for interviews
Alumni – How to register for an account:
- Go to boisestate.joinhandshake.edu
- Click Sign Up for an Account at the bottom left side of the page
- Click the Student / Alumni button.
- Fill in your personal information and create a password.
- Tip: When asked to enter your email, use your .edu email address if you have one. If you are a recent alumnus, you may already have an account and can log in with your my.boisestate credentials. If not, use your personal email address.
- Next, you should see a screen asking you to confirm your registration.
- To confirm your registration, click on the link that you received in your email.
- Tip: If you don’t find your confirmation email, please check your spam folder. To prevent future e-mails from being sent into your spam folder add email@example.com to your contacts.
- If you still have difficulty please contact Handshake at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you’ve confirmed your email address, you are registered as an alumnus and may now log in at boisestate.joinhandshake.edu with your email address and password to complete your Handshake profile!
Feel free to contact us at the Career Center with any questions you have: (208) 426-1747 or email@example.com