LinkedIn is a social networking website for people in professional occupations. It is mainly used for professional networking. Think of LinkedIn as your professional Facebook. Consider it the world’s largest talent database.
LinkedIn is one of the most powerful tools you can use in your job search toolkit. But this is not just a job search tool for when you graduate; think of this as your life long career management tool.
Below are some tips that will help you create a dynamic profile that will allow you to be found and build your personal career brand. There is also a list of LinkedIn Groups with a Boise State affiliation.
For students and new college graduates, LinkedIn is about being found, researching opportunities and connecting.
- Building a Great Student Profile
- Tailoring Your LinkedIn Profile to Your Goals
- Building Your Personal Brand on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Profile Checklist
- How to Communicate Effectively on LinkedIn
- Using LinkedIn to Find a Job or Internship
- How to Network on LinkedIn
- Using the LinkedIn Alumni Tool
Be Found by Building a Great Profile
- Building a great profile
- Tailoring your profile
- Establishing your personal career brand
- Profile checklist
Making Quality Connections
Boise State University LinkedIn Groups
- Boise State Career Center
- Boise State University
- Boise State University Alumni
- Boise State College of Business & Economics Students and Alumni
- Boise State College of Engineering
Get Started Now!
- Go to LinkedIn.