Vault provides in-depth intelligence on what it’s really like to work in an industry, company or profession—and how to position yourself to land that job. Whether you are researching a company or industry, preparing for an interview or trying to find a job or internship, Vault will give you the career management tools you need to succeed.
Here is what you can do with Vault
- Research Top Employers
- Vault provides profiles for over 5,000 companies, spanning different industries and locations.
- Research Industries, Professions, and Internships
- Vault offers over 100 extensive industry profiles and professional profiles.
- Search over 900 internship profiles.
- Download the Vault Career Guides
- Vault offers 100+ downloadable guides, covering different industries, companies, and general career topics.
- Get Insider Information on Employers, Jobs, and Professions
- Read company reviews from present and past employees
- Get inside information on the interview process
- Listen to professionals answer questions about their careers
- Search For Jobs and Internships
- With Vault’s Job Board, you have access to thousands of current job opportunities.
Get Started Now!
- Step 1: Login to Boise State University’s Access Link (first-time users click on “Create My Vault Account”)
- Step 2: Customize your account! Even though a profile is not a requirement to gain access, we still urge you to create one to the best of your capability. Creating a profile will allow you to customize your Vault content and get seen by top employers and recruiters.
- How to Create a “myVault” Profile
- Vault Content Overview
- Vault Career Q&A Videos
- Vault 2017 Internship Reviews and Rankings
Accessibility: The Career Center is committed to providing equal access to all users and is working with vendors and partner organizations to improve our platforms. Should you encounter any challenges when using this tool, please contact us at 208-426-1747 or career@