Vault provides in-depth intelligence on what it’s really like to work in an industry, company or profession—and how to position yourself to land that job. Whether you are researching a company or industry, preparing for an interview or trying to find a job or internship, Vault will give you the career management tools you need to succeed.
Here is what you can do with Vault
- Research Top Employers
- Vault provides profiles for over 5,000 companies, spanning different industries and locations.
- Research Industries, Professions, and Internships
- Vault offers over 100 extensive industry profiles and professional profiles.
- Search over 900 internship profiles.
- Download the Vault Career Guides
- Vault offers 100+ downloadable guides, covering different industries, companies, and general career topics.
- Get Insider Information on Employers, Jobs, and Professions
- Read company reviews from present and past employees
- Get inside information on the interview process
- Listen to professionals answer questions about their careers
- Search For Jobs and Internships
- With Vault’s Job Board, you have access to thousands of current job opportunities.
Get Started Now!
- Step 1: Login to Boise State University’s Access Link (first-time users click on “Create My Vault Account”)
- Step 2: Customize your account! Even though a profile is not a requirement to gain access, we still urge you to create one to the best of your capability. Creating a profile will allow you to customize your Vault content and get seen by top employers and recruiters.