Handshake is a modern career development platform that is user and mobile friendly.
Great features include:
- Internship, part-time, and full time job search
- Career exploration resources
- Career related workshops and presentations
- Employer events, including Career Fairs
- Links to career resources
- An optimized mobile experience
Faculty and staff can sign up for a student account to assist students with their job search.
To sign up for a student account:
- Go to boisestate.joinhandshake.edu
- Click Sign Up for an Account at the bottom left side of the page
- Click the Student / Alumni button.
- Fill in your personal information and create a password (same as your my.boisestate).
- Next, you should see a screen asking you to confirm your registration via email sent to you.
- To confirm your registration, click on the link that you received in your email.
- Tip: If you don’t find your confirmation email, please check your spam folder. To prevent future e-mails from Handshake being sent to your spam folder add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts.
- If you still have difficulty, please contact Handshake at support.joinhandshake.com
Once you’ve confirmed your email address, the Boise State Career Center staff will approve your registration within 1-2 business days. Log in at boisestate.joinhandshake.com with your email address and password.