The Career Center administers an At-Graduation Placement Survey each Fall and Spring semester. Our most successful method of collecting data is via Capstone Courses. We also collected responses on-line. Currently, the response rate for these surveys is averaging 54%.
In addition to the general university report which you can access below, reports are created by college and by department. Additional data including names of organizations employing students in career employment and internship positions and position titles is included in these specific reports.
If you would like further information regarding these reports, please contact the Career Center at email@example.com or (208)426-1747.
At Graduation Surveys By College:
- College of Health Sciences Overview
- College of Social Sciences & Public Affairs Overview
- Boise State University Overview Dashboard Full Report
At Graduation Survey Trend Data 2007-2012
For prior years please contact the career center at (208) 426-1747 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fall 2012-Boise State University Alumni Survey (2009-2010 graduates)
- Fall 2009-Boise State University Alumni Survey (2007-2008 graduates)
- Fall 2007 – Boise State University Alumni Survey (2005-2006 graduates)