The upcoming fair is on Wednesday, October 18, 2017, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in the Boise State University Student Union Building – Jordan Ballroom.
The Career Fair registration fees are as follows:
- Premier Sponsor: $1,000 (includes 1) Career Fair registration; 2) Premium location at the Career Fair; 3) Listing as an event sponsor on our Career Center website with a link to your company website – left up for one month after event; 4) Recognition on all student email messages advertising the Career Fair; 5) Recognition on Career Fair maps given to each student; 6) Recognition on signage at the Career Fair)
- Corporate Employer: $350 (includes up to 3 representatives)
- Nonprofit/Government Employer: $250 (includes up to 3 representatives)
- Extra table: $100 (includes an additional 3 representatives)
Cancellations received by October 4th will be fully refunded. Cancellations from October 5 – October 14 will be refunded minus a $50 administration fee. Cancellations after October 14, as well as no-shows on the day of the event, will not be refunded.
Set-up instructions will be emailed prior to the event.
Parking will be available in the Lincoln Parking Garage (see the parking garage map). You will be emailed instructions including a free parking code.
Each registration includes an 8’x4’ space, a 6’x3’ table and two chairs. If your display exceeds those dimensions, you must purchase an extra table.
A light breakfast will be available on the day of the fair starting at 8:00 a.m. Each registration includes 3 lunch tickets to the Boise River Café (6 total tickets with an extra table). Coffee, tea, and water will be available throughout the day. Additional representatives can purchase their lunch at the Boise River Café.
You may bring your display with you or ship your materials to the Career Center prior to the event. To ensure your materials reach our office in time, please ship them early!Boise State University Career Center ATTN: Career Fair 1910 University Drive Boise, ID 83725-1310
If you have shipped your materials to the Career Center, please contact us at 208-426-1747 or email@example.com to confirm that we have received them.
Shipping after the Fair
If you need to ship materials after the fair, Bronco Express is ready to help! Shipping options and pickup times are as follows:
- FedEx Ground: pickup ~12:30 p.m.
- FedEx Express (2Day Air or Overnight): pickup ~3:00 p.m.
- UPS: pickup ~4:00 p.m.
- USPS: pickup ~4:00 p.m.
Bronco Express is located on the first floor of the Student Union Building near the Bronco Shop, and can be reached at 426-5403.
Restrooms and telephones are located just outside the entrance to the Jordan Ballroom.
Boise State Bookstore
The Bookstore is located on the first floor of the Student Union Building if you need miscellaneous supplies you may have left behind.
Please use only art putty to hang materials on painted surfaces; use velcro on cloth walls.